We provide the following company formations and secretarial services to limited companies.
- Annual return – Form B1 – Annual CRO Compliance
- Form B2, Form B10 Etc – On Line Filing with CRO at no charge
- Company Registrar Maintenance – The Companies Act 2014
- Company Formations – Formed within three to four working days
- Registration of Business Names – Both for Sole Traders & Limited Companies
Corporate clients need to be kept aware of their requirements & responsibility with regard to the Companies Act 2014. James Dillane & Associates will assist with all the company secretarial requirements by maintaining an up to date registrar and returns on our software. All returns to the CRO are on line using this software, thereby reducing the risk of late filing of an Annual B1.
James Dillane & Associates have adopted zero tolerance in relation to the filing of the Annual B1.
This ensures the audit exemption is not lost for companies that qualify, thus maintaining the following benefits:
- Clients have a high standards of filing returns with the CRO
- Avoids penalty and fines and possible strike off
- Avoids a costly audit fee, which would be imposed
- Avoids publications for non compliance by the CRO